Slate-Lite is an innovative real stone veneer that consists of a thin 100% natural stone layer and a support backing reinforced with fiberglass or cotton.
Slate-Lite is created with a revolutionary method of some of the world‘s most beautiful stone blocks.
We developed a method to attain many very thin stone slabs from these massive blocks. Each sheet is one of a kind and is manufactured by hand in more than 12 processing steps.
Despite its lightness, it retains the feel and visual appearance of a solid stone slab. Slate-Lite is only about 1,5 mm thin and therefore extremely light and even flexible!
Regardless if used for producing furniture, a modern wall decoration or as a floor covering – even in your shower and as a beautiful piece of art with an incredible light effect: Slate-Lite has almost no limits!
- Easy to transport
- Possible to lay directly on tiles
- Harder & stronger than stone tiles
- Usable for all carrier materials:
concrete, wood, metal, tiles etc.
- Cutting with hard-metal tipped circular saw, skill saw (diamond blade)
- UltraThin eco+ can be cut with a carpet knife or scissor from the rear side
- Drilling & routing with tools for wood or stone
- Flexibility of material can be increased by applying heat
(using heat-gun around 400°C)